Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Man Arrested For Sleeping With His Daughter Says There Is Nothing Bad In Sleeping With His Daughter


By on 4:00 PM

The Lagos state police command has arrested 44 year old Emmanuel Udoh, a native of Ini Local government area of Akwa Ibom state for having repeated sexual intercourse with his own daughter at his home at 2 Ajasa Command Road, Meiran, Lagos state on September 13th.

Emmanuel who is separated from the victims mother, regained custody of his daughter in October after the victim’s mother brought her back to him so she could further her education.

Vanguard reports that Emmanuel when interrogated said he saw nothing wrong in him having s*x with his daughter

“I have had sexual intercourse with her severally. It is a normal thing and I don’t see anything bad in sleeping with my daughter because I know she will not get pregnant because I don’t ejaculate inside her”.

While narrating how her father had s*x with her, the victim said on the day he was caught, her father had told her to go and take a shower

“Immediately I started having my bath in the bathroom, I became very dizzy as I became very weak.

While I was inside the bathroom I called out for help but neighbors could not hear me because I was weak.

It was my father that helped me out of the bathroom and took me inside.

When I got inside he gave me Garri to drink and before I knew what was happening. He removed my wrapper and had s*x with me.

I don’t know if he drugged the water as I became very weak”she said

About GraceLight City

Gospel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment