Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Rotimi stole my €43,000 necklace – Adebayor


By on 8:28 AM


Emmanuel Adebayor
Tottenham Hotspur forward, Emmanuel Adebayor, has accused his younger brother, Rotimi, of stealing shirts given to him by late Cameroonian striker, Marc Vivien Foe and French football legend, Zinedine Zidane and a necklace worth €45,000.
The 31-year-old in a latest post on his Facebook page, made good his promise to reveal more atrocities committed by his brother in an earlier post, which had generated diverse opinions from followers of the Adebayor-family feud.
The Togolese star had in a post last Tuesday accused different family members of different crimes but had particularly accused Rotimi of stealing 21 phones from other players in an academy, where he was enrolled to learn football.
ADVERTISEMENT
In the latest post, released on Sunday, Adebayor explained in detail all the things Rotimi had stolen repeatedly from him and their mother’s reaction. He also promised to reveal more about his elder brother, Kola, in his next post.
He wrote, “Here is another part of the story I have kept inside since. This is about a brother who keeps saying today that I am not a good support for our family. His name is Rotimi Adebayor.
“In 2002, I went to play the AFCON in Mali and I had the huge privilege to swap my shirt with Marc-Vivien Foé (May his soul rest in peace) When I got back to Togo, I put that shirt in a secure place. My brother found a way to steal that shirt and sold it.
“When I moved from Metz to Monaco, we reached an advanced stage in the Champions League and we played against Real Madrid. It was one of most beautiful day of my life because I was lucky enough to get a signed shirt from the football legend Zinedine Zidane. As I brought that shirt back to Togo, my brother still found a way to steal that shirt and sold it.
“When I was in Metz, I was earning about €15,000 a month. I wanted to get something unique for my mom to thank her for all she did for me. I wanted to make her happy. So I decided to take an amount worth 3 months of my wages and I bought her a Cartier necklace for about €45,000.
“Rotimi and his friends Akim and Tao made a plan and stole that precious necklace. They sold it for about €800. When my mom and I found out, my mother asked me not to bother because he is the younger brother.
“In my house, I have a storage room where I keep some of my belongings when I travel back to Europe. I am the only one with that key but my brother managed to get a master key that was able to open every single door in the house. He frequently stole drinks and other items from that room.
“By the way, after I published the first story about him, he called me to say that he did not steal exactly 21 phones. He claimed that the number was lower than that. Still…Is that acceptable? He also added that I should be happy that he stole drinks and other items from my storage room. I asked him why and he replied: “Because I am your brother”.”
Adebayor added how Rotimi stole a Play Station Portable from former Cameroon footballer, Jacques Songo’O’s son, who was an academy teammate of his, adding that the incident fouled the relationship between the two families.
“I was still in Monaco when I decided to collect all football boots from my teammates so I could give them to people in Africa. I had a huge bag full of shoes. I brought that bag to Togo. A few days after when I decided to give the boots out to the people in need, I noticed the bag full of boots disappeared. Later on, I found out that my brother was the one who stole the bag and went to sell the shoes in Hedzranawoé (famous public market in Togo).
“The part 3 is coming out soon and it will be about the man that calls himself the father of the family Kola Adebayor A.K.A Lion of Judah.”

About GraceLight City

Gospel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment