Monday, September 14, 2015

Cynthia Morgan'I see something working out for Burna Boy and I,' singer says


By on 7:24 AM

Northside Inc recording music act, Cynthia Morgan has revealed that she sees 'something working out for herself and Burna Boy.'
Though, the German Juice singer stressed her relationship with Burna Boy is strictly musical at the moment, she confirmed that her kiss with him was real.
Cynthia Morgan and Burna Boy Cynthia Morgan and Burna Boy
(Instagram )
According to a report by The Vanguard, Cynthia Morgan said “I and Burna are actually very good friends, basically we are actually very excited about the project we are working on together and that’s all I can say. It was real. A kiss is supposed to be real right? That’s all I can say. We are going to be working on collaborations together. I don’t know I can’t say a whole lot.
Burna Boy, Cynthia Morgan Burna Boy, Cynthia Morgan
(Instagram )
'I see something working out for both of us, I mean musically. I am not dating anybody in the industry right now but anything can happen; basically it’s all about me being happy.'
Cynthia Morgan recently shared pictures of herself enjoying a passionate kiss with Burna Boy, weeks after Burna Boy noted that he would prefer her over Chidinma Ekile.

About GraceLight City

Gospel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment