Monday, September 14, 2015

My Most Embarrassing Moment- Lilian Esoro


By on 6:46 AM

Two weeks ago, fast rising Nollywood actress Lilian Esoro and Iyanya’s manager, Ubi Franklin began their traditional marriage rite which has in attendance celebrities from the movie and music industry.
Newly weds Lilian Esoro and Ubi Franklin
In an interview with City People, Lilian speaks about her most embarrassing moment and much more.
Speaking on what she enjoys being an entertainer, Lilian disclosed that she enjoys putting smiles on people’s faces.
Lilian said “the fact that they watch me and smile about it, makes me happy. What I enjoy most is the smile I see on people’s faces. Sometimes they go as far as reciting my lines back to me. The feeling is priceless. The fact that my face makes them smiles for doing nothing, that is by doing what I love to do. The positive energy I get from fans all over the world is what I enjoy the most”.
Addressing the issue of her most embarrassing moment, Lilian Esoro disclosed that her most terrifying day was when her wig fell while trying to get a ticket to see a movie.
Lilian said “the day my wig fell off while in line trying to get a ticket to see a movie”.
When asked about what attracted her to Ubi Franklin, Lilian disclosed that her beau swept her off her feet because he is God fearing.
She said “he is God fearing, and clean. Cleanliness is next to Godliness. He also has the right dress sense and smells good”.
The Imo state born actress is also an event planner, and CEO of Goldie Locks hair salon situated in the capital city of Abuja. Lilian Esoro is the youngest in a family of seven and began her acting career in 2006.
However, when not acting the Nollywood actress loves spending time with family, friends and loved ones.

About GraceLight City

Gospel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment